Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi special edition

Scrool down, I'm talking the seats. I have DWB with white stripes already. What I would not do for these seats! Even the oldlady liked them and she hates everything that has to do with bling. Hated on the stripes until she finaly said she really likes them.

Hates to drive the car cause all the men come up and talk to her. But the seats... she likes them.. Me too......

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
I am getting one of them, but the seats scare me with 3 kids under 10.
Hahaha I hear ya! NO one eats their Dairy Queen until we get home!

Jack

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Hahaha I hear ya! NO one eats their Dairy Queen until we get home!

Jack
HA, well I am tougher than that. Kids aren't in the car too much, but they will have nothing but clothes on when they get in. No drinks, no food, nada, nothing.

Isn't there something you can use on seats to stainguard? 3M product?

edit - no wonder I think I am crazy sometimes, this thread went from like 12 posts to 5....lol

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
HA, well I am tougher than that. Kids aren't in the car too much, but they will have nothing but clothes on when they get in. No drinks, no food, nada, nothing.

Isn't there something you can use on seats to stainguard? 3M product?

edit - no wonder I think I am crazy sometimes, this thread went from like 12 posts to 5....lol
Amen Goehner!

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
lol. okay, np, when I saw that immediate post to the first one, all I could think was this was going to be a SE bashing thread again.:fight:

but on the interior, I like what they have done. reminds me when you had a fair amount of color options to cars back in the day.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
but on the interior, I like what they have done. reminds me when you had a fair amount of color options to cars back in the day.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I hope they're listening that we want options with interior colors. I'm personally tired of the 90's plain black or grey interiors...:sleep:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts