2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  QCBlacktopRT13 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Looks like my beautiful RT...

That line even applies while parking!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Gee I wish I could have kept her (getting teary eyed). I wanted 2 Challengers. Not everyone can be "LITOS." My wife said she'd leave me if I kept her and got my SRT. The Blacktop looked "Meaner."

#6 ·
Honestly, look how hideous that Camaro looks! I truly think most people like it because of the name-the name that reminds them of their 9 year old worn out high school car from back in the day. I'd take an '80ish Z-28 over that abortion on wheels any day.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: Bad daytona
#8 ·
Honestly, look how hideous that Camaro looks! I truly think most people like it because of the name-the name that reminds them of their 9 year old worn out high school car from back in the day. I'd take an '80ish Z-28 over that abortion on wheels any day.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I agree with you 100%, but at least that one has decent wheels. What's up with all the crappy looking steel wheels on every craparo on the road? I thought the CCs were bad, but they rock compared to the steel Camaro wheels.

Reactions: teddyp
#7 ·
2nd is the first place loser

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.