Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the photo's say it all! This is my daily driver...60 miles round trip to and from work through the Texas hill country.

Facia damage was all done a couple months back by a very large farm dog. It appeared out of now where in a bottom through a left handed curve on evening on the way home from work.

Now, 2 buzzards, 1 black bird, 1 field rabbit and now the 3rd red bird...this is whats left. Oh yeah....and a million or so bugs!!!

New facia was in the booth getting sprayed this morning when I got here to work with my new trophy....
I have been putting off the replacement as long as I could do to the likelyness of this happening, though time is running out and I have to have the car completed for the TEXAS MILE.

Needless to say, I won't be driving next week to insure no more animal damage...LOL! Gotta get on the ball and get facia on and detail the car...still have a handfull of perf. parts to put on too!

Anyhow posted on this thread 'cause I thought the show and shine guys would get a kick! LOL!

100_1084.jpg

100_1085.jpg

100_1086.jpg

100_1087.jpg

Nice next to the CHALLENGER emblem....."CHALLENGE THIS!!!"

·
Banned
675 Posts
"Dodge the father, Ram the daughter" Is my fav

That's pretty funny a red car hit a cardinal

·
Registered
297 Posts
Looks like your thinning out the wildlife and bugs in your neck of the woods. Good Luck with it after you get it fixed. Ronnie

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, there won't be any animals left out here if this S$%^ keeps up!!! LOL!!!

Here's the 2011 facia...SRT spoiler also!
I'll post pics when it's all together.
100_1088.jpg

100_1089.jpg

100_1090.jpg

I am gonna have to be careful....game warden will be looking for me!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Thats gonna be sweet when its done...Very nice

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! It seems like forever....I can't wait. Although, there is always something to do, it'll be nice to get the main asthetic completed.
Wheels, hood to fender stripes, hoodpins, gas door, along with fabbed tail pipes and trimmed rear facia will be all completed in the next couple weeks.
Majority of it done by 25th for the TEXAS MILE.

Then I can get back to making so more power!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I think that head would mount as an excellent nose badge!

Maybe ward off other too!

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
CARDINAL KILLER!!!!!!! (looks like a Cardinal anyway) :)

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Looks like you need one of these,

......and one of these for the rest of the pests.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts