Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack 1320
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Challenger RT new since July 2013 and live in Massachusetts so this fall I put her in the garage and cringed every time I went into the garage and got into the Chevy Equinox, always looking at the Challenger sitting idle in the bay next to the Chevy. Well the weather this week is good and I had to travel to Pennsylvania so I decided to take the Challenger it was a great ride and it reminded me why I purchased the car. As I parked the Challenger in the hotel parking lot got out and walked towards the hotel lobby I had to turn and look at the Challenger. If you don't feel the need to turn and look at your car after you have parked it you have purchased the wrong car, I always pause turn and look.

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack 1320
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you don't turn and look

Sometimes a complete walk around is necessary...not just a turn and look. Ha!
Hey this is how bad it is for me I made sure I could see the challenger from my hotel window parked at the fer end of the lot to limit the potential damage from regular travelers! I know I'm sick!

·
Banned
946 Posts
I'm so bad that I've had to ground myself from the Challenger so I would actually finish all the projects on it that I've started... I have six projects started but since I can't ever make myself take my truck instead of the car to run errands, drive to work, etc. I end up not getting into the projects as I worry that I'll be at a un-finishable step and won't be able to take the car the next day. I have decided that if I ground myself from the car until I finish all the projects then I'll be more motivated to complete them. Who the F&^* has to do that to themselves??? A Challenger owner, thats who, haha!!!

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
I turn and ADMIRE her sitting there EVERYTIME I get out! I even went as far as to get a co-worker to sign into a car pooling program at work JUST to get a parallel spot directly behind the building with a direct line of sight from my office window, instead of having to park her a block away in a cram packed tier parking lot. I tend to spend more time staring out the window instead of working. HA HA HA!!! And when I stand watch, I park in direct view of the building exterior cameras, and place the monitor on her so I can keep tabs for the 6 hours I'm there.

IT'S NOT JUST AN OBSESSION, IT'S A SICKNESS

Reactions: 67cudaformulas

·
Registered
112 Posts
hahahahahaha........i thought i was the only one that had to turn and look!

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Meh, I did that with my ugly-ass Charger too and most of my cars, really. Always been more or less in love with them. :crazy:

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
I always park in the lesser populated areas, where there are several spaces between cars...but where I can still see her. I don't mind walking a little farther...

·
Registered
252 Posts
I do the same thing you guys do. Do you guys even turn the wheel just so, so it looks even cooler?

The teacher's parking lot is near the smoking section on our campus. When I bring it to school I sit on a bench in the smoking section and look at it.

I don't even smoke....

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
I do the same thing you guys do. Do you guys even turn the wheel just so, so it looks even cooler?
OMG... We are sooooooo sick. :banger:
I do the same thing!

·
Registered
515 Posts
And the whole time, our cars are sitting there going "Made ya look!"

Yeah... I do it too.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts