Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here we go! If you had a new 2014 Challenger RT and $6000 (because you did not go with that used SRT8) to spend on performance parts - HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT?:info-smilie:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
If I only had 6k total. I would go with a ProCharger. But ultimately what the previous poster said, supercharge it.

·
Banned
575 Posts
Ok, here we go! If you had a new 2014 Challenger RT and $6000 (because you did not go with that used SRT8) to spend on performance parts - HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT?:info-smilie:
Invest it until you have $20K because if you spend $6K you will want to spend more.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Magnuson

Magnacharge it!

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
1. eliminate wheel hop once and for all (bushings, Hop Not kit)
2. aftermarket cam and heads, followed by long tube headers

·
Registered
413 Posts
i would buy heads, cam ,headers, highflow midpipes/cats, intake, exhaust, lowering springs, wheels and tires

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
Keep it in the bank!

Can someone tell me why I typed it in all capital letters and when I pressed post it turned to only one capital letter?

·
Super Moderator
15,104 Posts
*suspension mods (springs, sway bars, shocks)
*cam (and related parts)
*tuning (for engine mods)
*MB AMG 'blue top' solenoids if you have the automatic

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Unless the car is paid for, I would put it towards Principal.

·
Registered
420 Posts
go back and put it on the SRT....trust me you may not think so now but you will regret it some day...imagine what 6k would do for a SRT is the question...and another...ask me why I have a modded R/T and not a stock SRT... ANSWER... same primary thought process as you sir....

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Keep it in the bank!

Can someone tell me why I typed it in all capital letters and when I pressed post it turned to only one capital letter?

It's "Anti Shout" built into the PHBB Software most forums run on. It takes away the CAPS and sets it back to a
grammatically correct structure. (No lie).

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Since tuning is not out for the 14, I say spend it towards principal so your monthly payments are lower.

Or save it for when tuning comes out and buy a supercharger.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts