Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you really wanted it, I hope you waited for it because here it comes!!!! And it will be available immediately with the 2015 launch.

Per RS:

2015 Exterior Colors:

B5 Blue
Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
Bright White Clear Coat
Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat
Ivory White Tri-Coat Pearl
Jazz Blue Pearl Coat
Phantom Black Tri-Coat Pearl
Pitch Black Clear Coat
Redline Red
Sublime Metallic Clear Coat
TorRed Clear Coat

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Looks like it replaced PCP

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Sublime, end of discussion.

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts
I thought Sublime was 100% going to be available for MY2014, too...and 2013 (though 2013 was "unconfirmed)...

I'm not going to hold my breath, but if it finally shows up, great! :)

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Sublime

:pimp: HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!

I will be at my dealer to order as soon as 15's available! My first "hemi" was 001 of 1500 Sublime Daytona's and I have missed that car ever since I sold it to buy my first Challenger in 09!!!!:guiness:

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
I don't remember Sublime being a metallic paint back in its original form so it may be hard for it to look exactly the same, and that may be fine too...

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Here it is. I know this pic has been around the block already but I'm convinced it's the 2015 Challenger

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
This is great news for many here, I look forward to seeing them on the road.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Forest Green = Fail

I don't understand why anyone would want a forest green or a t*rd brown Challenger:dunno:
In my opinion the colors forest green or t*rd brown belong on Buicks and not a Challenger. To each their own.

·
Super Moderator
16,633 Posts
I don't understand why anyone would want a forest green or a t*rd brown Challenger:dunno:
In my opinion the colors forest green or t*rd brown belong on Buicks and not a Challenger. To each their own.
Ivy Green/Dark Green Metallic/Jade Green (EF8) is one of those historical colors for Chrysler - my '68 Fury was F8 green...repainted it (needed it) and did a color change.

Its one of those late 60s / early 70s colors that Chrysler used on a lot of different models...and there are fans of it, believe it or not. It was a very common color, especially on the larger cars [B-body, C-body] and 4-door sedans.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
Ya the forest green would have been a great color on the Challenger. I really liked the looks of it in those concept pics someone posted awhile back. I would have preferred it to the sublime.....but I know a lot of people have been waiting for sublime. I've seen a few Chargers in sublime and as much as I like green, sublime does nothing for me. I'll stick with my GWE.

On a side note: For those who currently have B5.......sorry. Its a hellova great color. For those who want the B5....congrats.

P1040514-001 by vichris08, on Flickr

Reactions: Czechman
1 - 20 of 80 Posts