Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
actually everytime I drive my B5 10SRT8 6spd I completely forget it. But when I get away from it I remember. All the research,I asked all the right questions,convinced,I bought this beauty and well it is a time machine,just what I wanted,just like I remember. So then the mods,each in logical order. First,skip shift eliminator then the catch can (the one with the valve,nice) then a suspension stiffner REM front and rear strut braces,very nice mod. OK,so now it's 180Tstat time but will order a Predator first,wanna do it right. Maybe down the line a heavy breathing pump and some long tube headers and straight axel rearend beefier clutch,drag rubber yada good gawd ya'll. Almost three months of total bliss,then....yep....6.4L comes just as I thought and asked. Sooo now what to do suck it up and move on (best bet) or wait until I can order a nice color and dark interior 6.4L machine and start all over:notallthere: Dangit :scratchhead: :bigthumb: I know, lifes tuff then you die :thumbsup:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Flip a coin.
naw don't think so too important a man's ride, not much of a thinking man hey Goehner? the answers fairly obvious to me

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
To be honest dodgetime, I wanted a white SRT, my only option was the 392 IE, I am going for it, no coin flip.

Came real close to buying a 09-10 silver SRT, but just had to have a factory white car.

The 6.1 is time proven it can handle mods very well with pretty good support, and I also have a Techco that I am not sure will fit the 392, but I still went for the new motor and upgraded car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts