Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone;

I was considering installing a Windrestrictor Glow Panel in my 2018 Scat Pack. I was wondering what you guys thought. Has anyone added one of these to their car, and are you happy with it?

My tint's fairly dark. I was wondering how visible it would be, and if it would hinder my rear view much (or at all).

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Roland

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
What % is your tints? It really may be hard to see it from the outside i would say anything less then 30%. Most cars i seen online or in person have no tints or lighter shade tints. Would be pretty cool for car shows ect.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My tint is the legal max for TX; so 25%. I'm told darker is allowed in the rear window, but I always get the same as the sides, so it's 25% too.

I thought the glow panel would look pretty cool, no other reason than that to get it, so I was toying with the idea.

My rear spoiler has no badging, so I also considered a custom Scat Pack graphic, or the like for the spoiler. That would certainly cost less than the glow panel.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
if you show the car at all, defintely would look great!
for everyday driving around and what not...wouldnt be my cup of tea and kinda screams 'cheesy', especially costing near 2 bills for it.

Thats a beautiful scatpack btw!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the compliment, I love my Scat Pack... It's a blast to drive!

I sometimes call it my mid-life crisis car. :) But, it's my weekend/date-night car, so it spends most of the week in the garage.

Since you mention it (cheesy), yea, after I slept on it, does seem too much for a non-show car.

Thank you guys, for the input.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Hello Everyone;

I was considering installing a Windrestrictor Glow Panel in my 2018 Scat Pack. I was wondering what you guys thought. Has anyone added one of these to their car, and are you happy with it?

My tint's fairly dark. I was wondering how visible it would be, and if it would hinder my rear view much (or at all).

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Roland
Your car looks awsome please post more pics of it.
Thanks Mud

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
Mud Yapster
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing