Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to let everyone know that I have a new ride....I flew out of Manhattan KS yesterday morning to San Antonio TX, and drove back some last night, in the rain. I then drove the rest this morning...mostly in the rain....WELL.....Had some fun on the way home.

I was out the outskirts of Oklahoma City and there was 5 people with Texas plates in the the outside lane so I joined them for about 10 miles before OKC. We then popped over the hill in Oklahoma City and there was a Oklahoma highway patrolman in the center lane, in a charger. He pulled out behind all of us. (I was 4th in line) Pulled in behind me turned on the lights, I pulled over...He pulled up beside me rolled down his window tipped his hat, gave me the thumbs up, and pulled over the 3 in front. Thought that was cool.

Well I wanted to give a BIG thanks to Krystal (Fabulous Fuchsia R/T) and Rae, for selling me her R/T, Rae picked me up at the airport in it, and what a ride. And after meeting Krystal at our meeting spot, and about an hour of pictures, and MAYBE a few tears, from the both of us....(I know how it is to have someone else adopt a member of your family)....You couldn't have asked for TWO NICER PEOPLE....Everything went smooth, and I was back on the road with the girl. I really dreaded driving in the rain with her, but it was worth it....She went from spotless to a little dirty...(not for long though)....And more comments at gas stations, rest areas, and other spots on the road. (NOT to mention the HP.)..Enjoyed that one.

Well on to buy a set of deer whistles for the front of her.....LOL...:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Beautiful car, you got there. I wish you better luck with this one.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
congrats, she's beautiful. too bad we couldn't have gotten together for a minute, I'm less than a mile from I-35 in Fort Worth.. have fun with the FF. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts