Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm Back w/ a 2011 RT

Been gone for a while, sold my 09 silver RT, and I couldn't stand it anymore. So My 2011 White classic with red stripes and " trak pak " is being delivered today. Glad to be back in the family.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Been gone for a while, sold my 09 silver RT, and I couldn't stand it anymore. So My 2011 White classic with red stripes and " trak pak " is being delivered today. Glad to be back in the family.
Beautiful color combo - I like it lots!! Congratulations!!

·
Banned
557 Posts
Welcome back, that color combo looks great!

By the way, when you get annoyed with the factory skip shift tranny electronics, be sure to hit up Mikey with Speedlogix for a skip shift eliminator. Just a small wire piece that takes a few seconds to install but IMO the best $30 I spent after shipping.

I am curious, is the handling noticeably better in the 11 models vs the 09?

·
Banned
557 Posts

By the way, when you get annoyed with the factory skip shift tranny electronics, be sure to hit up Mikey with Speedlogix for a skip shift eliminator. Just a small wire piece that takes a few seconds to install but IMO the best $30 I spent after shipping.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts

I have been wondering about this too

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Well I just received my 2011 RT Super Trak Pak, white with red stripes. As I have stated earlier I had an 09 silveer Rt auto(33,500). Also, I paid 31998 for this one with leather, cd, Super Trak Pak. The 2011 comes with the door sills, challenger stitched floor mats, hood struts and I also was given a free mopar car cover, and they delivered it to my driveway for free. I'm thinking this was a pretty awesome deal, hope I'm right.

Anyway this car with the 6 speed is pretty awesome, the shift eliminator is something I will add at a later time, no doubt. Other than that, this car handles better, its tighter and feels like it could handle higher speeds in the curves better than my 09. It is faster and the power band feels very strong thru the first 4 gears. I haven't been past fourth gear. The seats are more comfortable, the steering wheel looks alot better, no rams head. The nose is flush and also has no rams head. I love it. Overall, this is a beast no matter how we slice it.

Thanks for all the nice comments, I bought it straight from the pictures on the internet, so I was a little worried about the color combo. But it has exceeded my expectations.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Very nice! First one of those I've seen. Ya done good!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome back! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts