2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The ladies still look good ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks like a bunch of senior citizens to me.
:cool:

·
Super Moderator
14,703 Posts
remind yourselves that Star Trek TNG debut was in 1987 - so if you were in your 30s at that time and add 32 years on...

·
Super Moderator
13,551 Posts
In our minds, actresses are frozen in time. Gates McFadden is 70 and Marina Sirtis is 65! The hottest female on the Star Trek series, however, was Jeri Ryan, "Seven-of-Nine," in her form fitting uniform! But, even she is now 51. Would you mind if she "assimilated" you?

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
In our minds, actresses are frozen in time. Gates McFadden is 70 and Marina Sirtis is 65! The hottest female on the Star Trek series, however, was Jeri Ryan, "Seven-of-Nine," in her form fitting uniform! But, even she is now 51. Would you mind if she "assimilated" you?

View attachment 984995
yeah she was hot but so was the chick that played T'Pol on "Enterprise"

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
How old are we talking?

If I step on your lawn, while looking at my phone, what upsets you more? The trespass on your property, the damage to your turf, or my use of technology?

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
933 Posts
How old are we talking?

If I step on your lawn, while looking at my phone, what upsets you more? The trespass on your property, the damage to your turf, or my use of technology?
I'll go with the order presented.
And as for Star Trek babes, I'll go with back in the day, not present day, Tasha Yar
From "The Naked Now"

From just plain now. (Actually 7 years ago)

From

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
How old are we talking?

The fact that you don't watch where you are walking...
Speaking of this, I live it when idiots wear earbuds and can't hear you coming up behind them, easy pickings for this old guy!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts