Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,420 Posts
They may have me outnumbered but I'm not giving up :wink3:
That would be the first Model 3 I've seen (other than the press dog & pony show Elon put on a few months back)...their deliveries have been lagging

·
Premium Member
1,378 Posts
They may have me outnumbered but I'm not giving up :wink3:
I hear you ,,these guys in the photo have nothing on Green Girl. !!

Attachments

·
Registered
834 Posts
God those Tesla's are fugly. I don't understand all of the hype over how great they look. They're some of the ugliest cars on the road. Your Challenger is the only good looking thing in that picture, including the weather and those shitty pruned trees.

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
REAL cars make NOISE! >:)

·
Premium Member
9,374 Posts
I hear you ,,these guys in the photo have nothing on Green Girl. !!
I think Ferrari’s and Lamborghinis are nice looking but I have no draw to them ever. I’d take any old school cammed muscle car first and always. Supercars aren’t cars for gear heads, they are of a different breed, go to any cars and coffee and you’ll see, bring the Grey Poupon.
My nephew has a 2017 Porsche 911 GT 3, slick car and he’s doing plenty well to afford it where I can’t without major debt but still wouldn’t want one. I’d buy a Hellcat and a Ram megacab diesel first.

·
Super Moderator
15,420 Posts
Those Challengers are pretty wide but it looks small in this picture next to the Teslas - are the Teslas wider than a Challenger?
The Model S Teslas are fairly close in dimensions to a Challenger - the contours and shape give a different look. The Tesla is long an low, where Challengers are more taller at the hood line and trunk.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
The S is wider
Hellcat is more comfortable inside, also a lot easier to get in and out of than the S

I'm also 6' 4" the S is really cramped inside the 3 feels roomier

1 - 18 of 18 Posts