Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been a classic mustang guy for years. As much as i enjoy the tire shredding ability of my current ride (67 mustang convertible), I am ready for someting a lot more modern.

I love the looks of the new Challenger and I'm actively shopping. Like many, I'm torn between the awesome power of the R/T and the price of the SE.

Here in the San Diego area I can get an R/T for $32k out the door. The SE's are at $22k out the door. Wish me luck.

I'll keep you posted.

PS: My mustang is listed for sale in the San Diego Craigslist.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
138 Posts
If you can easily afford a R/T, its a no brainer. Get a muscle car with MUSCLE!! You'll never have any regrets. Good luck with your purchase!

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome and good luck. If you don't have the money go with the SE. I love my RT Classic and wouldn't trade it for any other model.

·
Registered
958 Posts
check out Ebay, there are lots of them for sale many at very reasonable prices with low miles. I wouldn't spend my money on an 010 SE regardless of the deal, rather wait a year, save a little more and get an 11 SE if that's the model you want otherwise I think you'll have a case of buyers remorse pretty quickly.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you are in the market for a used SRT I have one for sale. 2009 SRT8 6 speed. Black with all options except hood stripe. Check out the Vehicles for sale section on the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts