Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a sickness and I need help, just ordered these today.

There is a method to the madness I promise and I will explain later. For now, the 62mm Turbonetics Turbos will stay on the car and be completed at Mr Norms. At the end of the month when I take delivery, I will be replacing the Turbos with these and I will be installing a new engine in the car. All of this will take place here later down the road.

The intercooler is 6" thick compared to the 4" thick I am using now which is an upgrade over the standard 3" intercooler.

Current setup should get me the 1000rwhp I am looking for. The new setup should take me further.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

·
Banned
903 Posts
Wow Andy you are definately sick! I'm still trying to make plans and scrape up funding for my first motor and you just put one in and already building another one! My wife would beatl me!:fight:

Those are some purdy turbos's!:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
So you are not even going to run the car with the current setup?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For now, the 62mm Turbonetics Turbos will stay on the car and be completed at Mr Norms. I will be replacing the Turbos with these and I will be installing a new engine in the car. All of this will take place here later down the road

Current setup should get me the 1000rwhp I am looking for. The new setup should take me further.

So you are not even going to run the car with the current setup?
See above. New setup will take place later.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
So when you pull the current engine can I have it? I'd like to put it in the Magnum. :notallthere: lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts