1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Yeah.

·
Registered
863 Posts
That is vehicular cruelty. Punishable by 5 years of regret. Just think, someone is going to get that car, get it dirty, put miles on it, do burnouts, drift it maybe. Do quarter mile runs and the vicious hard launches.
Unheard of. It may turn into a car like mine. (Loved and used hard)
On second thought, the beast should be uncaged. If you can't do it, someone may be willing.
Best of luck in your decision.
I am sure you know I am teasing you!

You could always get a mustang. They feel like they are going fast once you start rolling!
Peace.
Tom.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I see a fairly simple solution.... get a new house that fits all your vehicles. :wink3::smile:

If the car doesn't fit into your lifestyle well with the injuries and no room at the house, it may be time to get rid of her. A couple hundred bucks a month to store a car that isn't even driven... yikes, that's a bad use of $200/month IMO.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
You'll get beaten up badly on a trade for the Jeep, I'd find a better solution.
Yes, perhaps a house with a bigger garage. Well in all seriousness would not a picture or poster do just as much only cheaper? Then you wouldn't have to worry about getting anything dirty or further depreciating.

·
Registered
235 Posts
don't lose sleep over getting rid of it.. after all it's just a car. I've bought and sold well over 100 cars in my life and haven't lost a single nights sleep over it. get the jeep and when that grows old get something else..

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
don't lose sleep over getting rid of it.. after all it's just a car. I've bought and sold well over 100 cars in my life and haven't lost a single nights sleep over it. get the jeep and when that grows old get something else..
He's exactly right. My two cents.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have not had near that many. While you are correct about NOT losing sleep. There are definitely a couple that would love to have back.

Thanks for the assurance... :bigthumb:

You're right, I love it and all but like a family member said, "everything you own will someday belong to someone else".
Maybe try selling it out right on your own? Maybe you will know the person that it goes to? Where as if you trade it in it will be left alone on a car lot & test driven hard by ALL of the worst people you can imagine. :wink3:
Given the fact you made this post, would venture that you will miss it & wish you drove it more than you are thinking currently. Go visit a few car shows, cars & coffee etc with it before you decide. They make cleaning supplies from bargain to drain every last penny from your pocket. It'll be better than new. Whether it has 175 or 500 miles will not affect depreciation or sale price. You can do this.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts