Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger ScatPack
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
But I finally have the car I've drooled over since 2015

Having had a 14 rt, traded that in after 1 year for the 15 SP pictured below I lowered, Mopar intake, Mopar strut tower brace, Conti DWs and wind splitter.

Well she was a great car, fast and good handling but I always had something else in the back of my head and well....

now i'm in up to my neck but very happy. Only live once ya? She's all stock except for the CPX 18% (done after this was taken) and I haven't decided exactly what to do. 3 new cars in 5 years, ouch >:)

Guess I need to change my siggy

·
Registered
167 Posts
Looks good man, nothing wrong with being an enthusiast. However, I understand being up to your neck...haha I have a whipple on the way. Excitment and guilt both are running rampant!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Congrats on you new Hellcat.

Great color choice.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,987 Posts
Congratulations :thumbsup: (I'm partial to your SP, but that's just me >:) )

A Guy

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
I am in in deeper than I have ever been 2 new Challengers in 2 years! I have only had one other car that I did not pay cash in full for, that was an 89 Firebird Formula bought new. Now I have 2 car payments for the next 2 and a half years. I guess I am going to have to put in some over time if I want any fun money for the next couple of summers.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Nice car....enjoy!! Did i say i hate you... ;)

·
Premium Member
9,363 Posts
Nice new addition you’ve got there!
My worst was five car payment me at once.
Things are looking up, I’m down to three, I bought both of my kids new Jeep Wrangler JK’s and the Mrs
wasn’t getting left high and dry so she got a new Wrangler JKU.
So a different Challenger is out of the picture for me but I do have my 2016 pickup that I bought last year. Yes, I too have a car problem.
:grin2:

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker and 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,882 Posts
Enjoy the hobby!!! As far as I can tell (so far) we only get to do this once!!!! I have been blessed to enjoy many varieties of cars in my life and it has yet to get boring!!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I'm last person to argue against driving what makes you happy. I will say this though, that was one sweet looking Scat Pack!

·
Registered
2015 Challenger ScatPack
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very, very nice! How does the performance in both speed and handling compare to your SP?
the SP was no slouch but the additional torque makes for a nice bump. Handling will improve when I mod a bit but the SP with springs and strut tower crossovers, conti DWs stuck to the road better if not a bit uncomfortably.

I don't dare try to corner, throw it down to second and nail it ... yet lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am crazy too but I guess on a smaller scale. I am on my third Challenger. I had a 2010 that I sold and then purchased a 14 RT but that just wasn't what I wanted so I traded that one for a 2017 SP, Shaker.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts