Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using this bluetooth OBDII reader paired with Torque app on my tablet. I ran it for a year in my Eclipse with perfect realtime readings. Today I was trying to get a new 0-60 time in my R/T, and the reader was logging top HP and Torque well above what my car should be capable of. Anyone have an idea of how it might be getting these readings short of equipment malfunction?

I got 4.89 sec on the run, and I'm not opposed in any way to 540 HP and 586 Torque.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
When you set it up for your Eclipse, did you have to enter the vehicle weight?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Mine is doing pretty much the same thing. When I first got it and set up Torque, it was pretty much dead on in all the measurements. HP was 380, after a few updates I put in 4300 as the weight just like before (my phone lost everything) and it came up with 570HP and about the same torque, which made me laugh. I tried a friend's bluetooth and it came up with the same thing. Using his phone with either bluetooth adapter gave the "old" results, so I guess Torque is hosed and needs a reinstall.

Reactions: ChefMatt77
1 - 4 of 4 Posts