Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone imported a 2015 on Challenger to UK and got it through the IVA test ?
I see there are quite a few in the UK already so it must be possible and the 2015 models seem to have
the amber rear turn signals already but not sure about the side turn signals fog light etc and also they
want the speed display in both KPH and MPH

·
Premium Member
2,613 Posts
I'm not familiar with the IVA test, but I can at least answer a few of your questions.

The rear turn signals are red on all cars here in the U.S.. The fronts are amber. The Challenger doesn't have side turn signals.

On the 2015 and up Challengers, you can switch the display to say MPH, or KPH but pressing a couple of buttons on the steering wheel.

Reactions: Roberts SS

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not familiar with the IVA test, but I can at least answer a few of your questions.

The rear turn signals are red on all cars here in the U.S.. The fronts are amber. The Challenger doesn't have side turn signals.

On the 2015 and up Challengers, you can switch the display to say MPH, or KPH but pressing a couple of buttons on the steering wheel.
That's what I thought about the lights being red but after watching a few vids on YouTube they appear amber so maybe some optical illusion going on there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone imported a 2015 on Challenger to UK and got it through the IVA test ?
I see there are quite a few in the UK already so it must be possible and the 2015 models seem to have
the amber rear turn signals already but not sure about the side turn signals fog light etc and also they
want the speed display in both KPH and MPH
Hello , I am trying to homologate my car for france, and face couple of situation also, I need to do a couple of modifications .

I did send the car to the special department for import registration last week, and i am now waiting to have the full list of what need to be change.
and same the light was a long list, as reverse light, side marker...............

1 - 4 of 4 Posts