Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my 2011 RT Classic Blackberry pearl with black stripes on 20 March, won't receive, until late April and i'm going nuts!!! I can't wait to drive this beast!!!! I'm in Qatar so it's making it even worse of a wait!

question I got the media center 430 RBZ sound group II, does it have uconnect already working? my dealer says yes, but i'm doubtful:scratchhead:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
999 Posts
Congrats, im in Charleston too, which dealer did you go through, get a good deal?

Hopefully you're working hard in Qatar and time will fly!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually went through encs, which is a military car sales on the air base I work on and I feel I got a great deal, It is being delivered to Hendricks on Savannah Hwy. I got one that was built by someone who opt out, 11 RT Classic Blackberry pearl black RT stripes, 6 speed manuel trans, Mopar interior, Super track pack, Power sun roof, Electronics convenience group, Sound Group II with the 430 RBZ, if i had ordered it myself, I would have gotten the 430 REN Nav unit or the 730N Nav unit....I paid 35,808

one question I have is that it is coming with the Media Center 430 RBZ, and sound group II, do you know if that radio comes with uconnect already installed?

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome, My 10RT Classic had a 730 system in it and the Uconnect was working when I fist got it. If the dealer says it will work just check it before you take delivery and make him fix it or have it in writeing that he will get it turned on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts