Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On December 17, 1996 my mom lost a 20 year battle with Multiple Sclerosis. She was 49 years old.

EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY, SOMEONE IS DIAGNOSED WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS. That's why I registered for WALK MS 2011, and why I'm asking you to support my fundraising efforts with a tax-deductible donation.

MS stops people from moving. The National MS Society exists to make sure it doesn't. That's why I am participating in Walk MS. During the event, thousands of walkers and volunteers will join forces to raise funds and awareness and to move us all closer to a world free of MS.

It's faster and easier than ever to support this cause that is so important to me. Simply click on the link at the bottom of this message and make a secure online donation. If you prefer, you can mail a contribution to me.

Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS. Thank you in advance for your support.

P.S. If you would like more information about multiple sclerosis, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society or Walk MS, please visit www.MSandYOU.org/walk.
Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
National MS Society:
Click here to view the team page for WWT Federal NE
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
National MS Society:
Click here to view the company page for WWT
National MS Society:

If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent from your friends on behalf of this organization, please click here or paste this URL into your browser: National MS Society:

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Working now, but I'll check it out tonight. I'm sorry for your loss, but it's heartening that you've focused on doing positive things.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I have rasied over $15K in the last 4 years. Up to $140.00

1 - 4 of 4 Posts