Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am awaiting the arrival of my 392 but the dwb just doesn't do anything for me I feel like it screams rental car. I will be relocating to Dallas when my car arrives and am going to go with a candy sort of slime green , but I wonder if any of you guys could recommend the best body shop within 200 miles of Dallas I am also wondering if someone can recommend a shop that will install my widebody kit (26x10 rear wheels already here :) ) ? My rim guy told mr someone here in Miami but I want the paint and kit done the same time but I have to move so no time. Any help apprecieated!:pimp:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Erics Custom Finishes in Pearland, Tx...South of Houston. 281-997-1441 is the phone number or you can go to his website www.ericscustomfinishes.com. He is one of the best you will find. Its a small father and son shop so dont expect a big fancy shop. The work speaks for itself! I have known Eric and his father Paul for 20 years...grew up racing together and I had a auto restoration next to him for 10 years...they will take good care of you! I have since moved 160 miles away and travel to them to have anything done!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hurst Collision Works in Spring Tx. I go there from san antonio any time I need work. My buddy just opened a shop in San Antonio Quest Collision. He is awesome as well. I go there any time as well but Ive know him 2nd longest but if I dont have anything to do up in houston I will stay in town.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Miami Mike are you coming to Orlando for LX nationals?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I am awaiting the arrival of my 392 but the dwb just doesn't do anything for me I feel like it screams rental car. I will be relocating to Dallas when my car arrives and am going to go with a candy sort of slime green , but I wonder if any of you guys could recommend the best body shop within 200 miles of Dallas I am also wondering if someone can recommend a shop that will install my widebody kit (26x10 rear wheels already here :) ) ? My rim guy told mr someone here in Miami but I want the paint and kit done the same time but I have to move so no time. Any help apprecieated!:pimp:
26" rims? Really? Personally, I wouldn't go more than 20". Hope it works out for you.

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
26" forgiatos all around!! And thanks guys !

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Why buy a limited edition only to replace what makes it a limited edition? Why not just wait for the Green With Envy? The prep work for a green car to a custom green car would be a lot less than a blue car to a green car.:scratchhead: 26's and a widebody kit???:notallthere:

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why buy a limited edition only to replace what makes it a limited edition? Why not just wait for the Green With Envy? The prep work for a green car to a custom green car would be a lot less than a blue car to a green car.:scratchhead: 26's and a widebody kit???:notallthere:
It will still be an IE but customized. The rims are 3pc and ran me 22k there sitting in my storage unit while I eagerley await my DWB 392. Wait for Green and Envy ? No thanks i'm leaning towards like a nickleoden slime green type of candy ... and pics will be up as soon as she's got the forgi's on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts