Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I am able to find the classic challenger nameplate in Chrome that snaps onto front grille but unable to find in red anyone's help would be much appreciated its the last piece to my exterior mods!

-Dogg

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

ChallyTatum that was all I found in red as well but those are stickers not the clip in version I am looking for...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,849 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like you found it "A Guy" thanks for the info now if I could only figure out how to actually order from their site....

-Dogg

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Be careful with Danko. They take forever to ship sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I emailed them yesterday before start of business and received nothing in response so speed is not their forte. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
2015 SXT Plus
10 Posts
I changed like you did, but could not find clipped insignias. What I found was there is enough surface area on the grill to use insignias with the 3M red tape on them. Plus all the pressure is against the grill so there is no back pressure applying force that would break that bond. I begrudgingly tried it, and a whole year including a harsh New England winter went by and all is well!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just ordered the factory retro grille emblem for my '12 R/T and installed it next to the R/T emblem on the right like the original Challenger cars did. Came out great.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Looks good I have the chrome one I want all my badges red placement in front as far as side once I get red may be just like yours.I spoke with Danko today 3 or 4 phone calls but they were out of red so my search continues. For the record they had a bunch of other colors just not red he mentioned: Pink, Lime green, Blue, white & yellow while going thru the bins...

-Dogg

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just de-badged front and moved red challenger to back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts