Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Is anyone else in the dark about their Bob Bondurant driving class? A few months ago I signed my wife and I up for the Fiat Trackside experience on December 21st. After I learned of the school closure I tried reaching out to the school using the email/contact information provided, but I haven't received any responses. I have heard different things from different sources whether the school is closed temporarily or for good... has anyone else received any communication from the school? Any luck obtaining a refund?

Definitely looking for help on this one.

·
Premium Member
459 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Don't know if all the classes are running and think about the insurance if you go, somebody put a Hellcat in the tire barrier the last day they were open and all the $$$ damage is on you if you crack one up. Another guy said he turned a car down because of worn tires. These cars need constant maintenance and mechanical checks so they need to have everybody back. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
911 Posts
I read where someone on the inside said Bondurant's wife had 51% controlling interest in the company and trashed it out of spite in a divorce. Just passing on what I read but makes some sense.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
I read where someone on the inside said Bondurant's wife had 51% controlling interest in the company and trashed it out of spite in a divorce. Just passing on what I read but makes some sense.

That sounds about right... women, can't live with 'em... can't shoot 'em.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't know if all the classes are running and think about the insurance if you go, somebody put a Hellcat in the tire barrier the last day they were open and all the $$$ damage is on you if you crack one up. Another guy said he turned a car down because of worn tires. These cars need constant maintenance and mechanical checks so they need to have everybody back. Good luck.
Wow!! I did get the insurance - wasn’t even aware that it was optional. I’ll make sure to check the tires prior to getting in the car.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Wow!! I did get the insurance - wasn’t even aware that it was optional. I’ll make sure to check the tires prior to getting in the car.

Thanks!!
Even with the insurance the deductible is $8,000 so be careful!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great if the school survived and employees returned. After reading that article from The Drive, I hope those accusations said about her (Pat) aren't true. But then again she looks like a fake raggity pile of shit who thinks she own's the world! I'd bet my HellCat she's guilty of those accusations. She and her trust-funded babies took ol Bob to the cleaners. Poor Bob..........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts