Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Great photos that illustrate the Challenger's beauty....

IMO, the Challenger looks better than the Viper. The Viper is a great car no doubt, but sitting next to the 392...it seems a bit "cartoonish and gawdy." The 392, IMO looks so much better.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Honestly, the Viper is a super cool car. Maybe if it was the same price as the Challenger, I would pick it over the Challenger...maybe. The Challenger just stirs my soul more.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Great pics. I just do not have any feelings at all about the new Viper. It does nothing for me. Too many compromises in the styling and I hate the front.

Nice IE Challenger!

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
When I first bought my car I took it to a cruise night, the man next to me had a beautiful viper and made a huge deal over my car and color like it was the best thing he saw in a while. He called friends on the phone who were wandering around to come see it, he was not kidding. That was a great feeling.
Vipers are very nice but many who have put their foot into the skinny pedal have destroyed them, here in NJ a couple of cops wrecked one and killed one of them. they go sideways in a hurry.

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
Man if thats not the perfect pair!
Whats it like to spend time in Heaven!
Actually heaven would be if he owned and drove them both, lol.
That picture was standing at the pearly gates.... a close second?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What Yellow Jacket said! It's a one foot in one foot out kind of thing. That pair did however get a lot of attention that day, I would like to think it was because of my Bianca. In reality that was the first Viper purchased in NC and one of the first 10 or so nationwide.

Like I said in the other post the owner wasn't a very pleasant man, plus I don't think he liked the idea that I was putting down more horsepower than he was. :banana:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts