Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
12,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
depending on weather conditions here, we may be out of pocket for next fews days, the forecast is 14 inches of snow + freezing rain, when you dont have snow plows this is a major issue, some areas are already being declare disaster zones( i know if your in Alaska it isnt anything:notallthere:)

we will not be shipping anything over the next few days, fedex is already shut down, we are closing as i type

Luke

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
Hopefully you already shipped my '392' decal and '392/HEMI' Blackout emblems ;-)

If not, that's OK too.

Stay safe (and leave your Challenger in the garage).

·
Registered
515 Posts
Be safe. We can handle it in NoVA but we're used to snow and ice.

·
Vendor
12,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
depending on weather conditions here, we may be out of pocket for next fews days, the forecast is 14 inches of snow + freezing rain, when you dont have snow plows this is a major issue, some areas are already being declare disaster zones( i know if your in Alaska it isnt anything:notallthere:)

we will not be shipping anything over the next few days, fedex is already shut down, we are closing as i type

Luke

life is so funny when you live in the south, we are now under a state of emergency, my wife is a nurse and almost all hospitals have activated their emergency systems, for 10 inches of snow.....:icon_biggrin:

Luke

·
Vendor
12,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
we currently closed, only myself and my parts director have come in, were both driving 1 ton diesel trucks equipped with 4 wheel drive.....lol
love our Cummins
Luke

·
Vendor
12,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
best boss in the world, even shovels snow....:bouncy:
Luke

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Good luck Luke..

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hmmm// did that cuda grille get shipped out before the storm hit?

·
Vendor
12,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i could not say, over 1000 orders were not picked up between usps and fedex, and fedex isnt running again today, no usps today as well, maybe friday depending on the weather, it is still snowing here, we are expecting at least 4 more inches
not sure what was shipped and what wasnt
Luke

ps im leaving the dealership im on 4x4 duty, helping nurses get home after multiple days at the hospital, wifey just called pleading to help get people home, trusty Cummins to the rescue

·
Premium Member
220 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
I got both items today :)

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts
It's 82 and I got my car washed this afternoon, grabbed a Jamba Juice, and am bummed that I'm stuck inside working.

I'm bummed that our weather has been so boring this year, normally during the winter I'll head up to the mountains specifically to bomb around in the snow. I'd be perfectly happy being stuck indoors with crazy snowfall...

So, in some ways I'm kinda jealous, Luke. If I could avoid getting stuck in traffic for hours then it'd be all good. :D

·
Vendor
12,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
skeleton crew today, and we are desperatelly playing catch up
Luke

1 - 17 of 17 Posts