Dodge Challenger Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Gonna play devil's advocate here. A friend of mine has a stock scat and constantly runs it almost every week at the track. Granted, she preps it well running radials at certain psi, and removes the back seat.

The lowest she's gotten is 11.640 at 117.52mph. Plugging her time in that estimator is slightly off saying she should be running 11.5. Even plugging my 3.6's mph of 100.01, it's saying that I should be a 13.629 when I got 14.088.

I know it's an estimation but I wouldn't use the calculator as a be all end all...at the same time...a 9 second stock Scat is REALLY far-fetched.
The variable factor will be density altitude. Hence “estimate”. Your 14.088 in a zero da should come in around 13.62

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Think what you want dude
Do
Think what you want dude
you by any chance have a time slip you can post? I have a 2017 Hellcat Charger pure stock except for a pair of M&H 17" drag radials, and my best time so far has been 11.2 @ 118mph. I know I can do better with some more track time, but it seems like a long shot that basically the same car with 485 hp can knock a second or two off a 707 hp cars time. Is this car stock?

·
Vendor
12,446 Posts
any one that knows, knows better

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
135 Posts
I found this thread highly entertaining. When I got the v6 the long term goal was to supercharge it. Now it's to not wreck it until my sons old enough and get me a v8. Never had any sort of performance car or even relatively fast car. The v6 does plenty in beating some random altimas and Hondas on the freeway.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,686 Posts
Beware the random Hondas, they boast faster 0-50 and 1/4 mile times than us :oops:

2018 Honda Accord Touring 2.0T Sedan 0-60 mph 5.6 Quarter mile 14.2

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
2,401 Posts
I always say, never underestimate anything turbocharged or 2 stroke, displacement means little in those cases.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Mine is stock and it has run 9s
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You have no time slips and no proof but you know you ran 9’s? Gold. This is a time slip of my scat pack at altitude (5,800’)

It’s not possible for your car to go 3.5+ seconds faster than mine because suspension and altitude, stock. Funniest post I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: stevewhite
101 - 112 of 112 Posts