Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Up to 2000.00 Guess I picked up my 2014R/T Classic a couple weeks to early.darn
Just saw this myself this morning and contacted my dealer but haven't heard back yet. Maybe someone here can answer. One is 1k, the standard consumer cash 66CE1. The other listed is 1k " bonus cash SECEA". Anybody know what that second one is? I tried to google it and kept coming up empty. Closest thing I found was on google in the description of the website I saw something about a credit union but when I kept clicking it I kept getting redirected and could never verify that's what it was. If this is a credit union incentive does that mean you have to finance through dodge to get it or do you simply need to belong to some credit union? Thanks in advance. One last question. Once they up these incentives, do they usually stay up or do they tend to drop back down to 1k?

·
Premium Member
9,659 Posts
How long it stays depends on why it's given, there may be a specific event. If it's winding down the end of the model year they tend to stay. If it's something new and you already own your car, just enjoy it and don't get bothered as you can't do anything now anyway.

·
Registered
601 Posts
How long it stays depends on why it's given, there may be a specific event. If it's winding down the end of the model year they tend to stay. If it's something new and you already own your car, just enjoy it and don't get bothered as you can't do anything now anyway.
Nah I'm about to purchase. Was hoping to buy or order right march 22nd. I wanted to see what the new interiors looked like first. If this extra grand is only gonna be around to march 3rd I may jump on it now though. I'd hate to wait a month and a half and loose a grand because I have a feeling I'm not going to like the new interiors. I like the simple look to them now.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I wonder if this applies to us that have our cars on "order" status... Would be nice...

·
Premium Member
9,659 Posts
I wonder if this applies to us that have our cars on "order" status... Would be nice...
It only applies to the point of sale purchase, if it expires prior to delivery they won't honor it. Hopefully it all plays out just right for you.

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
Go to the Dodge site and ask for a brochure to be mailed to you. Mine had a $500 rebate coupon inside...which was going to arrive AFTER my car purchase. I called Customer Service and asked to speak to someone in the incentives department. The nice lady there was able to confirm I had ordered a brochure, and gave me the coupon code for the rebate over the phone! I gave that code to my Dealer......who did not believe me, at first, but after they called in to confirm it......BAM, another $500 off! My rebates totaled $2500. This was December 2012.

You should get whatever rebates are available at the time of purchase.

Reactions: Yellow Jacket 2012

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
When I ordered my 2014 RT Plus back in October.....they offered only $1000 rebate. When I finally (3 months later) came to pick up my ride, the numbers were all changed on the bill of sale. I was still paying what was agreed upon on the sales agreement. All of a sudden there was an additional $500 rebate added to the $1000. I am guessing that the dealer somehow pocketed this money. If you use USAA Bank, they offer an additional $1000 rebate on top of the others, but only if you buy a SRT 8. This knocks off the gas guzzler tax.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
552 Posts
When ordering a car the only rebates that are applied are the ones that are current at time of delivery.

·
Registered
9,662 Posts
I feel lucky. Back in the fall of '10, I spotted my 2010 "DY" R/TC on the lot. Took a quick look that day, and came back the next day. Chrysler had just put on a $5k rebate that day. That rebate didn't last very long IIRC.

Got the car I wanted, and saved $5k.

Usually, at the end of the model year, rebates go higher...................if there's a lot of inventory.

Good luck with your rebates guys. Always nice to save a few bucks on your dream ride.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have noticed in past years that they always seem to up the rebates and dealer discounts around Presidents' Day. Experts claim the end of December is the best time to buy, but waiting until February can pay off.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought my R/T 10 days ago, not worried about it really. I'm just glad to finally be in the club! Although the added rebate would have added up to a free set of Zoomers. Such is life!

·
Premium Member
9,659 Posts
I bought my R/T 10 days ago, not worried about it really. I'm just glad to finally be in the club! Although the added rebate would have added up to a free set of Zoomers. Such is life!
Congrats and welcome to the club!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts