Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I would share some pics I've gotten so far in my 5 days of ownership. I can't get over how beautiful this blue is! Taken from my pixel 2 with no filters.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
I love this color. Between B5 blue and Indigo and Petty, Mopar vehicles have had some of the best blues. When i was looking to buy mine I couldn't seem to find any Scats in those colors for a reasonable price, maybe ill do some blue in the future. Congratulations on the purchase btw, subbing incase you get any more photos.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
8,468 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, its a great looking color and looks really sharp in the sun.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Black and Blue. Really nice. Making the youngster's giggle when you drive them around is almost as much fun as the actual driving. My grandkids yell, "Make it growl, K-Pa!".

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Black and Blue. Really nice. Making the youngster's giggle when you drive them around is almost as much fun as the actual driving. My grandkids yell, "Make it growl, K-Pa!".
That's awesome. I agree, seeing his reaction when I get on it makes it so much more fun.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,401 Posts
For me (I'm stuck on Black ;) ). Black. Octane Red. Indigo Blue. PCP. Such a selection of awesome colors, you can't go bad. That blue with the black is awesome.

A Guy

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Wow! That is a striking color! Our cars looks so good in so many different hues, you can't go wrong. I love black too obviously lol but man B5 is just amazing...but now that I have seen yours, Indigo is right up there in my book! Very good taste with the black stripe too!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts