Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,371 Posts
That looks awesome! :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Registered
99 Posts
Black and Blue. Really nice. Making the youngster's giggle when you drive them around is almost as much fun as the actual driving. My grandkids yell, "Make it growl, K-Pa!".
Yes two thumbs up on that. My Autistic Daughter laughs and giggles so hard when I accelerate and the car gets a little loose, she then usually gives me two thumbs up. She doesn't talk at all, is deaf and has coke bottle glasses. it's one of the most awesome things to do for her.

·
Registered
99 Posts
That is the best blue. I don't recall seeing one in that color.

I had a VW that was Galactic Blue Pearl, goofy name, fantastic dark blue color though.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Is this hood wrapped? Also does anybody possibly know if there is a dodge part number for the wrap material and the piece on the front fascia?

I want to do this to my hood and really like the extra piece on the fascia as it looks more finished than just a black hood to me. MHO.

Also does anyone know if it is matte or satin?

·
Registered
13,703 Posts
Indigo with Red interior has been real popular on Hellcats too.

Is this hood wrapped? Also does anybody possibly know if there is a dodge part number for the wrap material and the piece on the front fascia?

I want to do this to my hood and really like the extra piece on the fascia as it looks more finished than just a black hood to me. MHO.

Also does anyone know if it is matte or satin?
They call it Satin but don't know an OEM number or equivalent.

The front peice is #68304534AB (thanks to hunttriumph1500 for that information) so you could get the nose decal first and match from there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts