Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Indigo i stunning in person. It doesn't photograph well at all. It changes with the light.

·
Super Moderator
15,357 Posts
Is Indigo Blue the same as Jazz Blue?
Thanks!
BillD
Here's Indigo on both a Challenger and Charger - its much more "blue" vs. Jazz Blue which in low light / cloudy days could be mistaken for black.

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
633 Posts
Jazz Blue is much darker than Indigo Blue. It is also highly metallic. Jazz Blue appears different under different light. In low light it can look almost black while in shade it appears dark blue and in sunlight it appears very metallic blue. At sundown and from some angles under florescent light it can resemble Plum Crazy Purple. It rivals black for being unattractive when it is even a little dirty. My Scat Pack is Jazz Blue and I like it but if it could be Indigo Blue it would be. Have been having dream about a Wide Body Hellcat in Indigo Blue.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Thanks for your input. I had a 2016 SRT392 Challenger in Jazz Blue and both my wife and I really loved the color. The color is actually why I bought the car. I sold it last September and do miss it (I know, some of you will say "told you so", enjoy your gloating!).
Guess I'll just have to got to a dealer and look at one in Indigo Blue to see if I like it. This one caught my eye.
https://www.northolmstedcjdr.com/new-North+Olmsted-2018-Dodge-+-CHALLENGER+SRT+392-2C3CDZDJ3JH251623
BillD

Your Jazz Blue 392 was a gem. Time for you to get back in the saddle, Bill. That Indigo Blue looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts