Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, you’re not gonna believe this but I found an inexpensive way to put a blower on my Scat Pack. Yes, it’s only about 1,000 Liter per minute rather than the 30,000 liter per minute the Hellcat Blower provides but should be worth about 10 HP. As well it should prevent the accumulation of garbage Rolex7864 experienced. I’m not really concerned about the modest HP gain though because the killer aesthetics is what I’m really interested in.

Ok, here is the reason for this post. Can’t figure out how to turn on the blower from inside the car, real pain in the ass getting out of the car to put a clamp on the trigger. Lots of smart guys here, hoping to get some good ideas.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,660 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Hey Guys, you’re not gonna believe this but I found an inexpensive way to put a blower on my Scat Pack. Yes, it’s only about 1,000 Liter per minute rather than the 30,000 liter per minute the Hellcat Blower provides but should be worth about 10 HP. As well it should prevent the accumulation of garbage Rolex7864 experienced. I’m not really concerned about the modest HP gain though because the killer aesthetics is what I’m really interested in.

Ok, here is the reason for this post. Can’t figure out how to turn on the blower from inside the car, real pain in the ass getting out of the car to put a clamp on the trigger. Lots of smart guys here, hoping to get some good ideas.

Upon closer inspection of the image and the blower, that set-up is for an ego maniac that can only thrive on ego boost. :banana:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Upon closer inspection of the image and the blower, that set-up is for an ego maniac that can only thrive on ego boost. :banana:
Never thought of that, hope it doesn't turn into a Ford.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
There is a solution if it was a real issue(you asked), I have a different brand that uses a battery and can be run by extension cord to AC. So a power inverter inside the vehicle would work but the blower I have is no where near as aesthetic.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There is a solution if it was a real issue(you asked), I have a different brand that uses a battery and can be run by extension cord to AC. So a power inverter inside the vehicle would work but the blower I have is no where near as aesthetic.
The EGO is battery powered, the battery is huge. Maybe I could attach the charger to the battery and install a huge inverter in the car then put a switch in the line between the inverter and the charger. Dang, trying to get a few more HP is getting expensive.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,333 Posts
7 lbs. of boost? That's nothing compared to what this guy has on his car! :IThankYou:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
9 Participants
Cuda340
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing