Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with this product? Junkman recommends it as being cost effective due to how much it can be diluted as a clay lube. It is supposed to have multiple other uses as well. I'm thinking about buying some but would like to hear from some that have used it.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
I have posted a couple of times about Raceglaze from TCPglobal enterprises. This is a synthetic polymer wax that leaves your car slippery as butter. I have not used the product mentioned in your post, but I am sure it works well as most detail sprays are very good. I use Turtle Was Ice Synthetic Polymer detail spray as it is compatible with Raceglaze. Try any one you like, then stick with it. Depending on where you live, if your car is garage kept and you have a California Duster, you can get away with not washing your car for months, when the weather cooperates. Just dust her off, no pressure on duster, let it work for you, then use you detail spray once or twice a week. Never leave a BIRD BOMB on you car. Clean that off by getting it wet with your spray and gently wiping it off so as to not scratch your baby. Out here in California, where it has hardly rained this year, I have not washed my car since May of 2013. I know that's a hard one to believe, but I do everything I have mentioned. When I take my car in for service, the guys BS with me and want to put it back on the show room floor. Check my album pics on my page and you will see what I mean. Good luck with what ever products you choose and keep your car spotless all year long. Also, Gary's infinite detail juice is outrageously expensive and claims to do a lot.

·
Registered
22 Posts
^^^^^ exactly a good duster and a quick mist detailer.. I've had my black Srt8 for 2 years and a half and only washed it twice. No swirl marks yet.

·
Registered
112 Posts
You can also consider Ultima Water Wash Plus. It can be used as a waterless wash, clay lube, or detailer. You do not need to have some named method to use it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts