Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Since I want to import a Challenger to Europe my question is, is the tachometer switchable between miles and metric system? Or at least the counter on the info system?

Thanks

Jerome

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yes, you can change the units of measuement to metric. On the performance pages, I leave the digital speedometer on Kph. My odometer is also set to Km.

Edit: This is on a SRT8, not sure how the R/T or SE work.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your answer!

Yes I want an 2011 SRT. So the analog Speedometer cannot be changed? But it's ok if the rest can be switched.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Thanks for your answer!

Yes I want an 2011 SRT. So the analog Speedometer cannot be changed? But it's ok if the rest can be switched.
^^^^

Buy one from Canada. Speedo and everything should be close to what you want.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, didn't know that Canada had used metric system.
Are there SRT's available on stock? do you know the price?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Ok, didn't know that Canada had used metric system.
Are there SRT's available on stock? do you know the price?
I would think that dealers in Canada are getting them in stock now, just not a high number of them. In a few weeks there should more to choose from stock.

The SRT's in Canada start at $47,995 and if you want a 6-speed add an additional $2,000 to the price tag. The U.S version starts at $43,555, and the auto is a $995 option.

Maybe someone from Canada can help out as to find a car there easily.

Dodge Cars Trucks Minivans SUVs in Canada - Home - dodge.ca ----Canada's website

Official Dodge Site - New Autos, Trucks, Minivans, SUVs, Cars, Wagons ----U.S. Website

1 - 7 of 7 Posts