Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale 8 ID1050X's that I put in my car when I did the upgrade to the 4.5 Liter Whipple blower but when I got the car tuned I found out I needed the ID1700's. These ID1050X's have less then 1000 miles usage and I am willing to sell them for 400$ plus buyer pays shipping charges.

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update, my injectors where used on my 4.5 L Whipple blower and the adapters or spacers are not used with the Whipple blower like the adapters that are used on the Hellcat's fuel rails to match up with the injectors. That being said these injectors will work on the Hellcats but if spacers or adapters are needed and you are seriously interested in purchasing these injectors for your Hellcat then I would have to sell them for 100$ more because I would have to get the spacers for you or you would buy these with the understanding that you need the spacers and you could purchase them from Injector Dynamics for like 12$ each. I just found this out in the last 24 hours so I just wanted to make everyone aware of why these may look different then yours if you have a Hellcat with ID1050X's on your Hellcat already. Thanks.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These ID1050X's I have will now work with Hellcat vehicles as these injectors come with new adapter tops and brand new lower O-rings for these injectors with less then 1000 miles use but the price is $550 shipped so let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts