Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is a 2010 R/T. Mods are Flowmaster cat back, SW 2" LT with catless mid's, Mopar cai. The next mods on my list are Diablo Trinity 2 and Edelbrock victor 2 intake. How do you guys determine what injectors to move up to? Is it something determined after data logging? And is the Diablo capable of managing the Victor 2 intake flow? I want to avoid going lean. Especially when hot lapping at the drag strip. Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Data logging will show injector duty cycle.
I believe rule of thumb is above 90% duty cycle at WOT you should be moving up to a larger injector.
For the mods you have and the ones that you are purposing, you will not need injectors.

For reference on my 2013 5.7, it is a cam/head/intake manifold car (on nitrous) and is still using the stock injectors.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
497 Posts
How do you like the two inch headers on the 5.7? I just put them on my new motor but only ran 1 3/4 on the 5.7. Like super dodge said above injectors are not needed for what your doing. If your interested in a trinity I just unmarried mine I can save you some ching.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,507 Posts
Injectors usually aren't needed unless you go FI, nitrous or going bigger cubes but getting new injectors is a job halfway done...you also need to upgrade the fuel system (pump and sometimes fuel lines). I run SW with the 2" primaries but I am also FI and have the 6.2 cam and love them. Dropped my boost some because the engine breathes better but response is very snappy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts