Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will adding performance injectors & fuel rail to my 2012 R/T increase horsepower and if so what brand would be the best? Also, would an p grade be needed for the spark? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
The injectors on the car will support pretty much any n/a modification you throw at it.

If you think you are gonna boost hp by just changing the injectors, you are wrong

If you are considering the upgrade because yours are old/degraded then I would say the factory injectors off of a scat pack however you will need a custom tune or else you will be down on power 100%

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The injectors on the car will support pretty much any n/a modification you throw at it.

If you think you are gonna boost hp by just changing the injectors, you are wrong

If you are considering the upgrade because yours are old/degraded then I would say the factory injectors off of a scat pack however you will need a custom tune or else you will be down on power 100%
Thanks for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts