Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I will wait until one of the vendors on this site puts it on their dyno. The Mustang tested way higher on Inside Lines dyno than anyone has been getting in the real world.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
[email protected] is better than the much, much lighter 5.0 and with 3 tenths of the Motor Trend driven GT500 - I am impressed with this car. This 392 is the real deal! The comments are horrible, Jesus, they hate this car.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Billboard stripes... Dodge!!!!

come on. That's the ONLY qualm I have with this one. I would get the stripe delete in a heartbeat.

It's like Dodge said, " Hey, let's just blend in with everyone else and put two goofy ass stripes on a car. Yea!"

I mean... billboards need to make a comeback, people.

We bought the car to either A. Be different or B. (which falls in the same damn category) To stand out.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
[email protected] is better than the much, much lighter 5.0 and with 3 tenths of the Motor Trend driven GT500 - I am impressed with this car. This 392 is the real deal! The comments are horrible, Jesus, they hate this car.
No doubt! When you see times like that you can believe Chrysler when they say the torque of the new 6.4 crushes the 6.1 starting at a very low rpm.

·
Registered
574 Posts
i love that ppl ***** about the price, im glad my challenger was expensive, means every moron with a couple bucks wont be buying em

good article

·
Registered
382 Posts
That is what I love about these cars... They are rarely seen... compared to the Mustangs and Camaro's...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts