Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am suppose to have my Eibach Pro System (Shocks + Struts) as well as front and back sway bars installed on friday. I already have the parts so I am wondering what a decent price is for the install. I know what I was told but something in the back of my head is telling me that it is going to cost to much and that I should check around further. The mechanic is a friend of my Dads so I wouldn't think he would high ball me but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask here for reassurance of the situation. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

·
Registered
541 Posts
I got a quote to install the pro kit (without sway bars) for $400 and that included an alignment. I decided to to it myself. The rear sway bar from what I have read can be a pain. I know putting on the rear shocks and springs turned into a major pain with the hell bolt. How much is he charging you and that would give us a better idea if it is a good price or not.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I was quoted 700 so that makes me feel a little bit better about it. Since mine include the sway bars.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Seems like a good deal considering you have to drop the entire rear cradle to swap the rear sway bar.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yeah that rear cradle is no easy task so sounds like you are getting a fair deal. Look at it this way. It will be done with the right tools on a lift and you will have peace of mind when it is all said and done. Also, once completed you wont need to touch any of that for a very long time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys, Like I said it is my Dads friend so I figured it was a good price but never hurts to ask a second opinion just in case. I feel a lot better about the situation now so Friday I will have them all set up. Thanks Again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts