Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
DODGE CHALLENGER SRT392
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the dual catch can, for srt392 but they could not put it on. I got it done from dodge dealership but they could not do t. They said the add on breather cannot adjust my srt392 . Can you help me to find out where does the third hose go, if i put it on the air filters place , what adapter should i use to block the hole in the air filter.

They also said that the SRT392 breather hose is wider and can breathe a lot more, than billet technology breather, the billet breather is too small for srt392 and might harm it, so they just plugged the one can, now what shall i do with the other can? I really want to use the catch can breather second one overflow one, can you send me a video or any picture guide for me?

I have attached a picture for reference. : Link for picture: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

·
Registered
263 Posts
Without looking into it to deeply, I would hazard a guess the third hose is your vent hose. Instead of it runnng back into your air box it catches it in the second can.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just Curious.. Why do you need 2 cans? Are you running high boost?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
**edit.

You only need one can you bought the wrong kit. Unless you are installing this into a hellcat. Return it.

By the way.. Your profile indicate your N/A.. And you have a 60 foot time of 4.3 rofl.. Am i reading that Correctly?
that right?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
DODGE CHALLENGER SRT392
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yea, i probably might return it. But was just curious if that can be used anyways.

Link for pic: Catch Can Picture
If I remove the breather and then add another hose and re-route to the airbox. I know it won't be of any help, but better than returning back, lol. So would it anyways be of any help or just adding a junk under the hood?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts