Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey lads and ladies,

I was wondering if someone could tell me where I can find all the specific installation torque settings for all the bolts on items such as flywheel, clutch, bellhousing etc be found on the internet?

I have had a bit of a quick search but only keep returning results relating to engine torque.

Thanks, Dave.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Hey lads and ladies,

I was wondering if someone could tell me where I can find all the specific installation torque settings for all the bolts on items such as flywheel, clutch, bellhousing etc be found on the internet?

I have had a bit of a quick search but only keep returning results relating to engine torque.

Thanks, Dave.
Looks like you can find the shop manuals at Mopar Tech Authority (Big Bucks) https://www.techauthority.com/en-US...I+V8&producttype=Service+Manuals&ptCatId=3083

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
That is expensive, all I am really after is the torque for the flywheel and clutch bolts (and specific loctite to use) as well as the gearbox/bellhousing.
I'm surprised no one has chimed in to help you on this...:scratchhead:

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Surprised no one has chimed in to help you on this...

That is expensive, all I am really after is the torque for the flywheel and clutch bolts (and specific loctite to use) as well as the gearbox/bellhousing.
There are lots of people here that could help you. Maybe it's the time difference between Aus and the rest of the world?:scratchhead:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts