Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is an exhausted issue on the forum but have to post my comments on the install yesterday. I started to research the subject and at the end of all the opinions, video clips, drone conversations and online arguments I had no idea what the car was going to sound like to me. I realize we will all have a different interpretation in the end. Anyway I just had to post MY experience incase someone like me was looking into the pipes. I went with the BB straight pipes and was worried it would be too loud, too much drone or just regret doing it, well I am happy with the sound and glad I did the install. For ME it is not even close to too loud, I still cannot hear the car at idle with the windows up. Maybe in the driveway with windows down but in traffic idle is very quiet, I have a 6 speed car 2012 R/T, I hear the exhaust during acceleration and deceleration but cruising it is also very quiet. Just MY opinion but I would have been very disappointed with the glass pack pipes, if the sound was any quieter I don't think it would have been worth the install. it only took me about an hour in the garage on the floor no t even lifted off the ground just be very careful with the PLASTIC brake lines!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts