Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,864 Posts
You know....

I don't hate it, I've definitely seen worse. It's different for sure, it looks good on your car!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Not my thing but I do like to look on the red. Strong work!

-Dogg

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Pretty cool! and it does have that Lamborghini smooth molded thing going on, but IMHO it seems to take up to much real estate on something that already has limited visibility, so for those reasons...I'm out

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
317 Posts
@Scatey 5656 Digging it. Looks great with the red. Been looking at these for a while and it's my next mod once the temps warm up so have to wait a few weeks. Think it will go well with my sublime green/black theme. Like that they are different than traditional louvers. Can you take a pic or two from the inside looking out the back and the 3rd brake light on?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ive been debating any louvers, but that looks pretty damn good. Congrats

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
705 Posts
Its different. The fit looks good. Not really for me, thou.
I think if I was going to go with a rear louver, I would want a traditional, old school, aluminum set.

But hey, your car, your money, your choice.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Forgot to mention I had louvers in the past and do like em, but I remember them sort of impeding my cameras field of vision

·
Registered
2016 Challenger RT Plus
140 Posts
Hmmmm... I've never seen any that look like that. Doesn't look bad, especially with the red, but not sure it's something I'd do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts