Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the hurst auto stick on my SRT and it is sweet. Went with the black with polished trim, so the sun glare won't be an issue. Very easy to install, about an hour. Did not use the optional slider guide, due to removal of the console is required. No binding yet on the slider. Comes with one Hurst fender badge, the other is about 10 bucks.

·
Banned
675 Posts
awesome man, can you post a pic?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Very Nice, when I saw these I thought I may have to add it to the ever growing list of things I need to buy. Be sure to post up how it works out and if you have time some step by step on the install. Thanks:bigthumb:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Looks great - where did you buy it from?

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BMC Performance (Speedlogix) has em , a vendor here on the site. The picture instructions are great. Was really surprised how easy to install. It shipped the same day as ordered and was on time with UPS.

·
Banned
675 Posts
that looks great man, thanks for the picture

·
Registered
9,313 Posts
Those look really nice guys. I've got the MOPAR "T" handle on mine already, but still am considering this, at least for the "Hurst" faceplate.

"Old names" don't die easy, and always look good on certain cars.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like the T handles too.

They look so good you want to grab them and push or pull. haha. When I traded my RT 6 speed for the SRT auto, the first 2 times a got on my car, i shifted to neutral. The computer shuts the engine down real quick when you do that. lol

·
Registered
156 Posts
I might have to place my order - love this with the knob shifter.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I like the T handles too.

They look so good you want to grab them and push or pull. haha. When I traded my RT 6 speed for the SRT auto, the first 2 times a got on my car, i shifted to neutral. The computer shuts the engine down real quick when you do that. lol
I used to have a Jeep Rubicon with an auto and a SRT-4 with a 6 speed standard. When I hadn't driven the Jeep for awhile, I'd always try to push (a non existent) clutch in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts