Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks for posting this! Looks real simple to do. Kind of leery about drilling holes in my less than one year old hood though. Definitely something to think about for later on.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
I did mine shortly after buying it-you'll love it especially since you have a Shaker.

Just be wary that when you drill the hood you have a complex angle on the underside, I measured it all out, piloted it from the pins upward and it's dead nuts.

I'll put a pic up tonight if you like.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I did mine shortly after buying it-you'll love it especially since you have a Shaker.

Just be wary that when you drill the hood you have a complex angle on the underside, I measured it all out, piloted it from the pins upward and it's dead nuts.

I'll put a pic up tonight if you like.
That would be great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I called every custom body shop in town and even the Dodge Service department at my local dealership. Either I never got a call back or no one would touch it. One guy wanted to charge $800 dollars to install them (with no previous experience!). So I ordered OEM mopar black pins and followed the Steve White video and it turned out perfect. Just got it done yesterday. I still have to level the angle on one of the locks.

Once you get over the anxiety, it actually an easy job to do. Pic below:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,871 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Gyorak. Looks good :thumbsup:

A Guy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts