Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
It's easy to do and takes a few hours to do. I found the hardest part being the plate removal. The only problem I encountered doing it is slicing a finger open while installing it (bad knife holding). :) The instructions they provide are very accurate and very easy to follow (especially with photos). If you were in Cali. I'd be happy to help out (I love working on our girls).

·
Premium Member
7,326 Posts
How difficult is it to cut off the protruding rubber?

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
How difficult is it to cut off the protruding rubber?
You will change blades fairly frequently -- I think I went through three or four per rubber trim side. It's slow cutting because it's tough rubber, but nothing really hard to do.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's easy to do and takes a few hours to do. I found the hardest part being the plate removal. The only problem I encountered doing it is slicing a finger open while installing it (bad knife holding). :) The instructions they provide are very accurate and very easy to follow (especially with photos). If you were in Cali. I'd be happy to help out (I love working on our girls).
Great to hear. I think i'll grab a friend and Six pack and give it a try. Went to the track last week and the wheel hop was horrible. I thought I was going to snap something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts