Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

i am quite new here so i am sorry if this post have been miss-placed,
i just bought a 2013 challenger SXT a couple of weeks ago but it is the basic tyre, my question is,
If i got a steering wheel of an R/T for an example, with the shifting paddles, will it be easily installed to my car? regarding wiring and so, knowing that it will have the paddles and also will have the phone controls on the left in the wheel? will they work and function properly? because i am also planing on getting the original touch screen stereo which will have the bluetooth phone feature in it i presume!

The thing is, i saw a Challenger SXT with the shifting paddles and the sport mode button in middle console so i was wondering is all cars ready for these parts so you just need to order them from manufacturer to install them, if that is the case i can get them myself and install them also...

i was researching with no luck, and as i can see this forum is pretty good when it comes to mods so hopefully someone here will help me out with this before i spend money on parts and then cannot install them properly!

I hope that wasn't too long, Cheers!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hey man. Hurst makes a paddle shift kit for these cars. Look it up on you tube. This will be a lot easier then the route you want to go

1 - 2 of 2 Posts