Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way I can see what my MPG is at any given moment, perhaps in the hidden EVIC? I know you do this if you have an A5 running in MDS, but was curious to know if it can be found for a 6M.

It would be interesting to test different instant MPGs while getting up to speed under different rates of acceleration, shift points, etc.

TIA! :lookaround:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
There is no instant MPG in either A5 or M6. Just reset it while you are accelerating, decelerating etc.. and you will see what it is doing that that moment.

Reactions: Czechman

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just reset it while you are accelerating, decelerating etc.. and you will see what it is doing that that moment.
Now that's an idea. Thank you! :thanks:

However I did read in another discussion on the hidden EVIC that there is a Fuel Saver (or some such) feature available on A5's while running in MDS that shows their instant MPG.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
theres an indicator that tells you that you are in fuel saver mode but no instant MPG reading. I have an A5

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
theres an indicator that tells you that you are in fuel saver mode but no instant MPG reading. I have an A5
Then I must have mis-understood. :hippy:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I think the pre-11's had an instant readout, they did away with it on the newer ones for some stupid reason but there is still a non-working bar in the hidden EVIC where it was.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
You need to keep hitting reset to see the instant MPG.

·
Registered
9,675 Posts
Never found a hidden "instant" on my '10's R/TC's EVIC. Reset the average, as others have stated to see the instant.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts