Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently the car is covered under my insurance as a regular Challenger. However, with it being a Limited Edition Production car plus finding out on the Config Tree it's a 1 of 1 would the value be more than the normal? In my eyes it holds a higher standard but when it comes to insurance company is it just blue book value or is it worth more? This car is not my daily driver and I plan on keeping the miles low and doing the local car show circuits/cruise nights. Or am I just thinking to deep into it. Thoughts appreciated.

·
Registered
'16 A8 Scat Pack
11,278 Posts
Get specialty insurance. Your details and value can be determined for a rate.

Understand your feeling about this car, but in reality, it is just another Challenger.

Rising value is a Long, Long, time down the road, if it happens.

Best if luck.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
776 Posts
I have never heard of anyone making a big profit on a new or almost new limited edition car, with the exception of the dealership. I remember the '78 pace car replica Corvette, many were put away as investments. That didn't work out the way people expected. So take care of your Challenger and enjoy it. In the future ( distant future), it may be worth more than you paid, but don't bank on that. This is just my opinion, with no intention of being offensive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts