Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2012 Challenger 392 shows great gains from having intake manifold ported by Peak Speed Shop and adding 90mm Throttle Body:

18 Gain in Peak RWHP
26 Gain in Peak RWTQ

Good gains were seen throughout the power curve.

2012 Dodge Challenger 6.4L 392 Yellow Jacket. A tune was done prior to the "before" results to factor out the effects of just tuning the stock setup. Dyno was before/after test on ported intake and 90mm throttle body only.
Dyno-tune results provided by customer - Jefferson City, MO

Here is a link to the forum members thread telling about his results: http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f170/ported-intake-my-392-a-122089/

·
Registered
http://www.dragtimes
1,899 Posts
Was the retune A/F only or was there another degree or two of timing added added?
Nice gains, def gonna consider this so please share the tune delta.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Bob
Can't wait to see the results from the Custom ported 2013-14 throttle body and matching intake you are working on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thinking of doing this, but have a couple questions.

After porting is it possible to go back to stock throttle body and stock tune?

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thinking of doing this, but have a couple questions.

After porting is it possible to go back to stock throttle body and stock tune?

Thanks,
That shouldn't be a problem going back to a stock tune if you ever switched back to the stock intake and throttle body. You would want to check with your tuner to be sure.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Positive Customer Feedback!

Listen to what this customer just sent in....

“Just wanted to send Bob a thank you... I did this same package and picked up 16 rwhp and 26 ft lbs of torque (peak)! Probably one of the best bang for the buck mods I have done as I could feel the gains here. Also - inspecting the work closely...VERY smooth inside porting and clean ready for install! I would recommend this and would do it again!
I spent 5 times more on ported heads and ARH long tube headers (no cats) and picked up roughly this SAME amount FYI...”
Nick – Prosper, TX - Hemi 6.4L ported with 90mm TB

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tuner feedback on Peak Speed Shop ported intake manifold

Just got this response from Nick's tuner (see customer feedback above):

I tuned this for Nick. You could tell the manifold was doing its job because the AFR need a fair bit of work to be back at the target. I dont think his gains were typical because of his level of mods, but there are absolutely good gains here. Good value.......Nice work!
Ported intake/exhaust manifolds, throttle bodies
and anything else that meets your performance needs

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just a few weeks left on $50 discount!

Only a few weeks left on our $50 Discount to Challenger Talk Forum members on intake manifold porting! Special ends 3/31/14. Call us today, at 719-651-1952, to place your order!

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just 3 days left to save $50!

Only 3 DAYS LEFT! Just place your order by 3/31/14 to get our $50 Discount to Challenger Talk Forum members on intake manifold porting!

We can receive your intake for porting after the special has ended as long as your order was placed before the deadline.

Call us today, at 719-651-1952, to place your order!

Or, go to our online store at:
HEMI CAR - Intake Manifold : Peak Speed Shop, Boosting Horsepower...Adding Style!
and enter "HEMI50" for discount code when checking out.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Last day to save $50!

LAST DAY!!!! Order by midnight to get our $50 Discount to Challenger Talk Forum members on intake manifold porting!

We can receive your intake for porting after the special has ended as long as your order was placed before the deadline.

Call us at 719-651-1952, to place your order!

Or, go to our online store at:
HEMI CAR - Intake Manifold : Peak Speed Shop, Boosting Horsepower...Adding Style!
and enter "HEMI50" for discount code when checking out.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts