Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What vehicles have an intake that I can simply bolt on and fit to my 2010 challenger RT? My intake manifold is cracked and I want to know every vehicle that can simply plug and play to fit my car. I’m going to be going to salvage yards and pulling one myself that’s the reason for needing to know all the vehicles that use the same one.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Any 2009+ challenger, charger, 300 that has a 5.7 (rt). Not the Durango or rams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,482 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Like I mentioned earlier, the 6.1 aluminum should work and I believe the 392 does as well. I'd still go with the Edelbrock unit if I couldn't find a nice 6.1.
Irecall a member who got the edelbrock unit and was dissapointed in the N/A qualities of it he ended up selling it and putting a 6.4 intake back on.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Irecall a member who got the edelbrock unit and was dissapointed in the N/A qualities of it he ended up selling it and putting a 6.4 intake back on.
Hadn’t heard that. I know they were desireable when they were first introduced. Doesn’t mean they were better than a 392 manifold but I believe there were some dyno results floating around. May need a tune to maximize though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts